Selling your property
If you’ve decided it’s time to sell your property on the French Riviera, we are perfectly placed to help you arrange the sale. We have years of experience in buying and selling luxury real estate in the South of France. So when it comes to handling the sale of your home, our highly-qualified sales team will be delighted to take care of all the details for you. We'll do it all, from arranging a valuation to marketing your property both online, to our extensive networks and in our worldwide offices.
Our team will be with you every step of the way.
Why work with us?
- Our efficient and highly-qualified staff are the best in the business when it comes to marketing and selling luxury properties
- Our offices in Cannes and St Tropez are ideally located in the centre of each town and we have other offices worldwide
- We offer an expert valuation service for your property
- Our photographer will take stunning digital images of your property to show off its full potential
- We have a great online presence and our team use the latest digital marketing techniques to promote your property
- We have a large client base here on the French Riviera as well as around the world
- Our Cannes staff are completely bilingual in English and French and speak other languages too (Russian, German, Slovakian and Czech for example)
- We have an extensive network of professional contacts
- We understand discretion is often a priority and will ensure privacy is maintained
- We're driven to provide the best possible customer service and to sell your property quickly
Marketing your property
We know that good marketing is the key to a quick and easy sale. So we’ll make sure that your French Riviera property catches the eye of potential investors. Our expert in-house marketing team will use the very latest digital marketing techniques to advertise your home both on and offline. We’ll create a tailor-made listing for your property with high-resolution professional photos and detailed descriptions. Thanks to our network of PR and marketing specialists, our various partnerships with relevant platforms and our large existing customer base, we’ll ensure that selling your property is smooth sailing from start to finish.
- Sales agent networking
- Various types of digital marketing services
- National and international press (online and offline)
- French and international websites
- Office window displays
- Referrals from other offices/networks
Setting up professional viewings for your French Riviera property is a must. Save yourself the time and hassle of organising visits by would-be buyers to your home, and let one of our agents do it instead. We’ll work around any time constraints you might have, to show your home off to future investors. Our team will notify you in advance of all viewings and ensure that visitors see the full potential of your French Riviera property during the visit.
We'll learn about all the intricate details of your property so we can convey the information well to all potential buyers.
The selling process
When it comes to the selling process, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Our team will arrange for any necessary building inspections to be carried out and can also have your appliances checked before the sale. We’ll handle all the viewings of your property and then we’ll present you with offers from potential buyers.
We’ll also provide a breakdown of their financial situation and inform you should there be any other agencies involved in the sale (in the case of a property chain). Should your French Riviera property receive competing offers, we’ll then liaise with all buyers and obtain their best propositions for you to browse and make your final decision. We’ll help you find an English-speaking notary to deal with all the legal formalities, and of course, we’ll be on hand to celebrate with you once the final documents are signed and the sale of your home is complete.