- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Completion is anticipated in Summer 2018.
22 Bond is Downtown’s most exclusive offering: a collection of six ultra-luxurious residences overlooking a private urban garden. A unique blend of authentic luxury and rugged sophistication, the stunning architecture of 22 Bond speaks to the neighborhood’s industrial past. Vestiges of an 18th century townhouse and exposed beams from a past development are part of the 22 Bond experience.
The residences at 22 Bond are unlike anything in New York, with double-height custom kitchens designed by Smallbone, gallery-ready surfaces, and ceiling heights from 10-1/2 to 22 feet. Walls are designed to protect artwork and allow for the virtually unrestricted display and arrangement of art, to truly showcase the soaring and expansive living and entertaining spaces. Northern and Southern exposures and floor to ceiling windows in every unit flood the building with light, while a 100’ setback from Bond Street fosters unmatched privacy. Additional luxurious finishes include a private elevator vestibule, Crestron integrated smart home, Hackwood European Oak Tongue and Groove Wood Flooring in Fossil, 3-Form Chroma-White Out Suspended Staircases, and Custom European Oak Millwork in Hackwood Matte Shadow. No expense has been spared in the creation and customization of these incredible homes.
Incredible features of this unit include:
- Hansgrohe-Axor by Citterio Bathroom Hardware
- Custom Developed Kitchen by Smallbone of Devizes
- Statuario Marble Central Island and Countertop
- Crestron Integrated Smart Home
- Floor to Ceiling Window Walls
- 2 Private Bond Street and Garden View Balconies
- Northern and Southern Exposures
- Private Elevator Vestibule
- Custom 9' Flat Close Doors with Hidden Recessed Hinges
- Master Bedroom Suite with Custom Millwork
- Second and Third Bedrooms with En Suite Baths
- Utility Room with Washer and Vented Dryer
22 Bond pays homage to Bond Street’s magnificent artistic history and architectural stature. Outside the gatehouse is a site-specific commission by Roy Nachum. Pieces by Nachum are designed as part of 22 Bond’s distinctive common spaces. Crowning the exterior is Federico Uribe’s “SuperFly,” an artistic experience for the building, as well as the neighborhood.
Landmark designation for the Expanded NoHo Historic District and new residential zoning have made it possible for this exclusive enclave to both preserve its history and chart new architectural territory. From 19th century New York’s most fashionable neighborhood to 1970s artists’ haven to Manhattan’s most desirable block, NoHo has come full circle.
- Floor Plan
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Dining room
- Reception room
- Open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Balconies