A Brief Overview of Cap d'Antibes
One of the French Riviera’s most prestigious stretches of coastline, the Cap d’Antibes attracts people like you. The scenic peninsula juts out into the Mediterranean Sea and creates a haven for luxury. Cap d’Antibes real estate for sale and the land on which it’s built was seemingly designed to perfection.
The region complements authentic, provincial charm with modern indulgences to embody the beauty of the French Riviera. Rows of small fishing boats are moored next to some of the world’s most lavish villas. Elderly French fishermen still cast their lines from the shores, with manicured gardens offering an idyllic backdrop, and the faint sound of Juan-les-Pins’ jazz bars may be heard on a still summer night.
When you live here, there is little need to venture further than Cap d’Antibes’s stunning beaches. With the promise of incomparable natural beauty and a tranquil environment, your home here is your Eden.
Only villas worthy of the ground they occupy exist on the Cap d’Antibes. From magnificent contemporary properties to traditional residences with a story to tell, the varied range of villas in the area caters only for your kind of taste.
Living in Cap d'Antibes
Get a feel for the good life on the Cap d’Antibes, one of the most outstanding places to live in the South of France. Whether relocating your family home or investing in a place to holiday each year, luxury real estate on the Cap d’Antibes offers an idyllic way to live.
The allure of a Mediterranean climate is the deciding factor for many who choose the Cap d’Antibes as their home. Temperatures average more than 20°C from May to October and 300 days of sunshine beat down on the French Riviera coastline each year.
Enjoy living close to the beautiful town of Antibes which is less than 10 minutes by car. The international airport in Nice is only 30 minutes down the A8 motorway, and the Principality of Monaco is less than an hour's drive (or a short helicopter ride away). Even Italy is in easy reach for a delicious pasta lunch!
Become a local at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, which typifies the standard of living in this stylish area. Surely the Côte d'Azur wouldn’t enjoy such an esteemed reputation for glamour were it not for this famous hangout? Whether dropping by for afternoon tea, evening drinks, fine cuisine, or a relaxing spa treatment, this 5-star hotel offers only the best service to its distinguished guests and locals alike.
Walking the dog has never looked so good. Lesser-travelled paths run the perimeter of the coastline and pass scented Mediterranean flora, picturesque beaches, and interesting rocky outcrops.
Setting up home in a luxury villa on the Cap d’Antibes is a sure-fire way to happiness and a year-round tan!
Highlights of the Social Calendar
Our properties for sale on Cap d’Antibes offer a gateway to some of the most celebrated events in the French Riviera:
- The Antibes Rally - May
- Les Voiles d’Antibes - May/June
- Cannes Film Festival - May
- Juan-les-Pins Jazz Festival - July
Properties for Sale in Cap d'Antibes
Located in 1,400sq m of manicured gardens, this spectacular property on the Cap d’Antibes is a rare find. The luxury Cap d’Antibes real estate for sale combines the stylish charm of early twentieth-century architecture with the chic sophistication of modern interior design, which was styled by an award-winning designer. Comprising a main villa and a separate studio (which could be perfect for the in-laws!), the property’s accommodation is formed of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The 15m infinity pool, spa, and entertainment room are but some of the selling points of this outstanding pad, which is just a short stroll from the beach!
They don’t come much quainter than this outstanding domaine on the Golf of Biot. The kind of property for which the market’s been waiting. A regal country house in many respects, a comfortable family home in others, this real estate for sale near the Cap d’Antibes has a collonaded exterior which leads to traditional French gardens and an olive grove. Along with 12 bedrooms, the property which was designed by celebrated architect André Svetchine, offers a cinema room, a heated pool, a nightclub, a pond, and many sun-drenched terraces.
This beautiful mas on the Cap d’Antibes is as luxurious as they come. In traditional French style, a stone facade and wooden shutters characterise the outside of the property, while the modern interior is nothing short of spectacular. With this property, you’re buying into the authentic way of life on an exclusive peninsula, a priceless way of commodity. Enjoy over 2,500sqm of land, escape the sun in the heated pool, and admire far-reaching views towards the Mediterranean sea.
Investing in Cap d'Antibes Real Estate
Cap d’Antibes real estate is a safe choice for a smart investment, whether buying to live in the area or buying to let. The very lifestyle you’ll lead will be capital in itself. Here are other reasons to invest in Cap d’Antibes luxury real estate:
- For roughly 300 days of the year, the Cap d’Antibes is bathed in sunshine for up to 12 hours per day, meaning the local beaches will become regular hangouts. Temperatures soar above 30°C in the height of summer.
- The French Riviera needs no introduction and is visited by over 30 million people each year. As such, your property on the Cap d’Antibes retains an exceptionally strong resale and rental potential. The glamourous peninsula is one of the most desirable spots in the world.
- The Cap d’Antibes offers a vantage point to the rest of the French Riviera. By helicopter, Antibes is just 5 minutes from the international airport of Nice, 10 minutes from the Principality of Monaco, 5 minutes from Cannes, and 15 minutes from Saint Tropez.
- Real estate on the Cap d’Antibes is perfectly situated to access the port of Antibes - a major yachting hub of the Mediterranean. Yacht owners and charter guests waste no time in transferring from land to sea.
- Residents can indulge in the good life when living in the Cap d’Antibes.World-class ski resorts, such as Auron, Isola and Limone, are just a stone’s throw away. The Italian border is also just a short drive away. West of Cap d’Antibes, the spectacular Esterel mountains offer many scenic roads and paths to explore, and nearby Cannes comes to life each year for the internationally renowned film festival.
Arrange a Viewing
Allow a member of our team to help you in the search for your dream property on the Cap d’Antibes.
Contact Beauchamp Estates to find out exactly why a luxury villa on the Cap d’Antibes should be your next home.