Cannes by Area
From luxury penthouse apartments on palm tree-lined boulevards to hillside havens with sprawling vistas, the luxury real estate of Cannes attracts those with a love of the good life. Let us find your happy place. Which side of Cannes area most appeals to you?
Pursue a beachfront lifestyle on Cannes’ Croisette; if breakfast on the balcony is best enjoyed with a refreshing sea breeze, you’ll find nowhere better to set up home than this iconic hangout – the place to be seen on the Côte d’Azur. Offering easy access to the Palais des Festivals and the centre of this glitzy utopia, apartments for sale on the Croisette merge comfort, convenience, and luxury living. Exchanging pleasantries with your neighbours has never been such a glamorous affair.
If you find peace in seclusion, and your idea of paradise is a spacious plot with a breathtaking view, head for the hills. The aptly named Super-Cannes sounds as impressive as it is, and has inspired novels with its beauty and continues to inspire residents with its village-like character. Californie – another elevated part of town – conjures images of the LA hills and feels the warm rays of the sun before the rest of the city. Much of Cannes’ most luxurious real estate can be found hundreds of meters above sea level, topped only by the bright blue sky.
Your interpretation of perfection is sure to be found in Cannes. The only challenge is deciding which area you'd like to invest in.
Living in the Cannes area
Cannes comes to life between May and October when the weather is at its best and the parties are in full swing. Historically, privileged families kept luxurious properties in Cannes to enjoy the busy summer months; during this time, the French Riviera feels like the centre of the world – you won’t spend your summers anywhere else once you’ve spent a summer in Cannes.
Life in Cannes is undeniably good. From the perfect climate and unbelievably beautiful coastline to the enormous number of things to do on your doorstep, you'll be happy living here.
While away hot days on the beach or explore the stunning coastline on a yacht, before enjoying Cannes’ casinos, fine restaurants, and exclusive nightclubs by night. Find pleasure in socialising with interesting and stimulating people from countries all over the world.
Cannes is without a shadow of doubt one of the world's best places to own a home.
Highlights of the Social Calendar
Every year, Cannes plays host to some of the world’s most glamorous social affairs.
- Cannes Film Festival ~ May
- Cannes Lions ~ June
- Cannes Yachting Festival ~ September
Cannes Real Estate Collections
Properties for Sale in Cannes
Envisage a life better led at one of these three properties – some of the Cannes area's most luxurious real estate for sale. Below you'll find some of our most notable luxury villas and luxury apartments in the Cannes area.
Château Soligny is the kind of property that doesn’t often come on the market. The nineteenth-century castle is set on a perfect 8,500m2 landscaped plot in Cannes’ Californie, and offers views that stretch beyond anything you could imagine. Cap d'Antibes, the Lerins Islands, the bay of Cannes and the Mediterranean Sea are just some of the sights that will greet you each morning.
Dreams come true at this fantastic contemporary villa on the hills outside of Cannes – if not for the property’s chic interiors, then certainly for its panoramic views of the French Riviera’s most dazzling city, the Lérins Islands, and the Esterel Mountains. At times, some of Cannes’ luxury real estate might be confused for works of art; there’s certainly something inspiring about the straight lines and geometric simplicity of this home.
No home says luxury like St Barthelemy, one of Cannes’ most desirable apartments. Modern in design, indulgent in feel, St Barthelemy offers a lifestyle, not just a place to live. The penthouse apartment offers 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an entertainment room, a private rooftop terrace with swimming pool, and 4 garages.
Investing in Cannes Real Estate
Savvy investors have long valued Cannes as a desirable place in which to both live and invest. So many factors contribute to an incredible standard of living and a lifestyle that retains its value. Here are some reasons to invest in Cannes luxury real estate:
- Cannes enjoys up to 12 hours of sunshine per day, for approximately 300 days of the year, making it a holiday destination regardless of your agenda. Temperatures exceed 30°C in the peak summer months. Hot beach wear and cold cocktails are essential!
- With over 30 million tourists heading for the golden sands of the French Riviera each year, and great demand for properties close to the Palais des Festivals, your investment is guaranteed to retain a strong resale potential. Alternatively, rent your property to discerning jetsetters to enjoy a high-yielding rental income.
- You’re perfectly placed to enjoy the prestigious events of the French Riviera, including the Cannes Film Festival, the Cannes Yacht Show, and MIPIM, to name but a few. No long journeys home after hedonistic soirées!
- Cannes is just 30 minute by car from Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport, or less than 10 minutes by helicopter. Waste no time reaching paradise.
- When it comes to fine dining and Michelin recognition, Cannes has more stars than Hollywood. Four restaurants have two Michelin stars, including La Palme d’Or and Villa Archange.
- Residents’ lifestyles are enviable: ski in nearby resorts, such as Auron, Isola or Limone; visit Italy, Monaco or St Tropez; drive on some of the best roads in the world around the Esterel Mountains; and relax on world-class private beaches along Cannes’ famous Croisette.
Arrange a Viewing
If you’d like to find out more about living in Cannes, or you’d like to know more about any of our Cannes luxury real estate for sale, feel free to get in touch with us.
We’d be more than happy to introduce you to paradise!