A listed property was built in 1923 and it is a characteristic example of the architecture of its time. The size and shape of this building was an epitome in the evolving image of Athens at the time. Aesthetically, it is distinguished by a fluid late eclecticism, while at the same time it utilizes the "modern" reinforced concrete construction.
It is designed and constructed with special care and has a rich decoration in its interiors and facades (decorative strips, garlands with natural jewels, well- groomed marble bulls, variety in the shaping of openings, elaborate railings on the balconies, decorated wooden entrance door, etc.).
The building and its interior decorative elements are listed by the Ministry of Culture.