Beauchamp Estates understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. we respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.beauchamp.com “our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of our Privacy Notice is deemed to occur upon your first use of our site. If you do not accept and agree with this Privacy Notice, you must stop using our site immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Notice, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Beauchamp Estates, a limited company registered in England under company number 3023052, whose registered address is 24 Curzon Street, London W1J 7TF.
2. Information about us
Our site is hosted and managed by Rackspace Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 03897010, whose registered address is Unit 8, Millington Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 4AZ.
Our VAT number is 656 687187.
Our Data Protection Officer is Olga Hersham, who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 020 7499 7722 or by post at Beauchamp Estates, 24 Curzon Street, London W1J 7TF.
3. What does this Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice applies only to your use of our site. Our site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
4. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Notice and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 14 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What data do we collect?
Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- date of birth
- business/company name
- job title
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers and bank details
- IP address
- web browser type and version
- operating system
- anything else relevant
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to where applicable.
6. How do we use your data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account
- Providing and managing your access to our site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site
- Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button or emailing us with an instruction to remove you from the circulation list)
- Market research
- Anything else relevant
- Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- In the case of the provision of services to you, for the duration of the contract between us and up a maximum of 7 years after the expiry of the contract or after the last occasion on which we provided a service to you, unless you indicate that you would like the data to be deleted sooner
- In the case of email newsletters, until such time as you withdraw your consent to receive them.
7. How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data collected via our website will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).However,backup services and services providing website analytics may be used which are based outside the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we do store data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site. Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Checking that any third parties with which we share data have adequate security measures in place to keep your data safe.
- Restricting access to such data with secure passwords AND/OR encryption and limiting the individuals who have access to that data.
8. Do we share your data?
We may sometimes share your data with our Beauchamp Estates branches and associated companies: Beauchamp Estates Mayfair Limited, Beauchamp Estates Marylebone Limited, Beauchamp Estates Private Office, Beauchamp Estates France, Leslie J Garfield and Iltam Real Estate, where necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include promoting our business, brands and products and measuring the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns – this will include:
- Sending you marketing information from time to time after you have engaged us to provide services or received services from us, either which may be similar and of interest to you, or where you have expressly indicated that you would like to receive such information. You have the right to opt out of receiving this information at any time.
- Processing that is necessary to improve our knowledge of the real estate sector – this will include undertaking market analysis and research so that we better understand trends in the property sector and provide better knowledge along with more tailored and relevant services for our customers in the future.
- Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively – this will include: verifying the accuracy of information that we hold about you and creating a better understanding of you as a customer; processing for administrative efficiency purposes such as where we outsource certain administrative functions to third parties who are specialists in such services; processing for network and information security purposes.
In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of our site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Where we transfer any personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
9. What happens if our business changes hands?
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of our business. Any personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Privacy Notice, be permitted to use that data only for the same purposes for which it was originally collected by us.
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
10. How can you control your data?
When you submit personal data via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emailsandat the point of providing your details).
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
11. Your right to withhold Information
You may access our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
12. How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details using the contact details in section 14 below.
14. Contacting us
If you have any questions about our site or this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 020 7499 7722, or by post at 24 Curzon Street, London W1J 7TF. Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you (as under section 12, above).
15. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on our site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of our site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.